Affiliates and Partners
Working Together We Accomplish More
From saving the environment to ensuring truth in product labeling, we know that the most progress can be made when we all work together. That's why we have partnered with a select group of like-minded organizations like these. Our work together is making a difference in our community.
- The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC)
- The Conservation Alliance
- Habitat for Humanity
- Institute of Packaging Professionals
- Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS)
- The National Arbor Day Foundation
- Natural Products Association
- The Nature Conservancy
- NC Green Power
- Net Impact
- North Carolina Sustainable Business Council
- Piedmont Biofuels
- Renewable Choice Energy
- Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC)
- University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- U.S. Green Building Council
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Learn what actions we take to reach our goals in our Corporate Social Responsibility Reports.
Giving Back to the World Around Us
Making the best natural products doesn't mean much to us if we're not also helping make the world better too.
Ensuring Your Well-Being
We believe truly natural products are better for you, your family
and your well-being.