Limited Edition Burt Legacy Print
Exclusive, limited edition print that beautifully portrays the mural painted by artist Matthew Willey of The Good of the Hive Initiative. The mural stretches nearly 200 feet across Burt’s Bees headquarters in Durham, NC. It was painted during the summer of 2016 to raise awareness about the population decline of honeybees and to honor Burt’s legacy.
• Archival photographic print
• Dimensions: 24”L x 8"H
• Profits from your purchase will benefit Bee Informed Partnership to support honeybee health
• Limited quantities available
• Ships rolled in tube with archival tissue paper to prevent damage
• Learn more about Matthew Willey and his collaboration with Burt’s Bees here
By purchasing this print you are not only supporting the Bee Informed Partnership, you are supporting The Good of the Hive's mission to raise awareness about the population decline of honeybees.