Five Tips for Carefree Summer Skin
There’s something about summer that makes you feel more carefree than any other time of year. Maybe it’s the warmth of the sun on your skin, or everyone’s vacation excitement buzz rubbing off. That carefree feeling tends to lend itself to a bit of laziness as well, especially with beauty routines. Why take the time to put on makeup when you’re going to sweat it off? So go ahead, be carefree and look good doing it!
1. Exfoliate. Get rid of dead skin with Burt’s Bees® Peach and Willow Bark Scrub. The scrub gently removes dead skin cells and the ground Peach Stone polishes, leaving your skin smelling sweet and feeling smooth. Gently rub a small dollop onto your face once a week to perk it up!
2. Cleanse. Start and end your day with a clean face. Massage Burt’s Bees® Skin Nourishment Foaming Cleanser, made with Royal Jelly, onto your face to wash away dirt and oil. It will leave your skin radiant.
3. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Your face and lips need hydration just as much as your body and in the summer you could use some extra moisture. Something lightweight, like Burt’s Bees® Skin Nourishment Eye Cream and Day Lotion with SPF 15 protect and nourish your skin while you’re soaking up rays. Treat your lips with Burt’s Bees® Flavor Crystals in three irresistible flavors! And end your day with Skin Nourishment Night Cream for all-night hydration.
4. Glow. Facial oils help hydrate your skin and give you a natural glow. Burt’s Bees® Complete Nourishment Facial Oil accentuates your cheek bone. Dispense a few drops onto your fingertips, warm the oil by rubbing your fingers together and pressing gently into your cheek bones, where you would normally put blush.
5. Refresh. With the sun comes sweat, so wipe it away with a refreshing towelette. Burt’s Bees has five refreshing towelettes that leave your skin feeling and smelling great. The perfect afternoon pick-me-up!