Nature’s Most Powerful IngredientsWorking in Harmony with Nature to Help Bring Out the Best in You
Burt’s Bees believes in connecting people to the beauty, wisdom and power of nature. For over 30 years, we’ve done that by creating natural health and beauty products. And, for just as long, we have held the belief that beauty and wellbeing start, and should be nourished, from the inside out.
That’s why we are introducing a collection of delicious plant-based protein shakes that allow you to drink-in the benefits of nature’s most powerful ingredients, so you’ll be ready to embrace each day to the fullest.
From your first sip to the last drip on the glass, expect to get a delicious start to the day from a silky smooth shake (no grit or chalkiness) with delicious vanilla and chocolate flavors, lightly sweetened with honey (of course!), monk fruit extract and Stevia leaf extract. Creating a shake that leaves no choice but to drink it all in was our first priority.
But beyond that, our shakes are specifically designed to offer better-for-you options that further demonstrate our great taste. There may be tons of protein shakes available in the market, but these are different.
Here are just a few reasons why:
• Protein: Our plant-based protein blend comes from five sources – peas, rice, oats, sunflower seeds and flax seeds. This particular powdered blend is not only easy to digest, but also contains a complete essential amino acid profile, giving you the nutritional benefit of a complete protein which is something many other protein-sources can’t claim.
• Fruits and vegetables: There’s a nuance and depth to these shakes that’s hard to find elsewhere. It has to do with the fact that we packed our Healthy Radiance and Gut Health varieties with one-third cup of real dehydrated fruits and vegetables per serving – sweet potatoes, pumpkins, tomatoes, strawberries and spinach (to name a few of the delicious and nutritious ingredients).
• Vitamin blends: Depending on the variety of shake, you’re getting 10% to 25% of the recommended daily value1 of 12 essential vitamins– A, C, D, E, K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, Biotin and Pantothenic acid. This includes antioxidant vitamins A, C & E, which help promote a healthy glow (and we happen to know a little bit about healthy glows).
• Organic and Non-GMO ingredients: Our shakes are made with non-GMO and 70% organic ingredients.
• No artificial sweeteners: We use only sweeteners found in nature (link to sweeteners page) like honey, stevia leaf extract and monk fruit extract.
• Soy-free, Gluten-free, dairy-free: Because peas are the main protein source, the shakes don’t contain any soy, wheat or dairy, so we’ve kept major allergy sufferers in mind.
Because we’re big fans of the earth – and the people who live here – our Protein Shakes have a relatively low impact on the environment. They require few natural resources like land, water and fossil fuels for production, and they’re packaged in recyclable materials.
Above all else, we crafted these shakes because we want to harness the power of nature to help you live beautifully – as we always have – both inside AND out.