Hydrating, Hand Sanitizers
OLIKA is a design-forward brand reinventing consumer staples, starting with hand sanitizer. We are the makers of Birdie and Minnie, two hydrating,hand sanitizers that don’t look, smell or feel like hand sanitizers. With soothing essential oils and nourishing aloe vera, our bird's natural formula quickly cleanses the hands and leaves them feeling refreshed.
Innovative packaging + Better Ingredients
At OLIKA, we wanted to offer the market a better hand sanitizer alternative. Our founder and CEO, Jessica Postiglione, is an avid traveler having visited more than 45 countries. Hand sanitizer was always a lifesaver on her trips. However, the experience of using unpleasant, alcohol smelling gel drips left hers hands feeling irritated and dry. Jessica noticed there were hundreds of creams and serums to keep our faces hydrated and glowing, but no sanitizers that cared to help our hands. She knew OLIKA could do better.
Why Natural Launchpad?
We are huge fans of the Burt’s Bees brand and appreciate the company's dedication to better-for-you ingredients. Burt’s Bees provides an excellent example of how to create high-quality products with the customer in mind. We are honored to be a part of Cohort #3.
- Seventeen Magazine Back to School Award 2018
- Woman’s Day Magazine | Best Value in Health Category Award Winner 2018
- ADF&PCD Innovation in Packaging Award Winner | Skincare Category
- Cynopsis Digital Model D 2017 Award Winner
- Spotlight Award for Innovation at 2017 Beauty & Money
- Finalist Eco Excellence Award | Sanitizer Alternative
- Finalist Beauty ID Awards | Innovation in Packaging (Personal Care)
- Finalist Consumer Discovery Show Newcomer Award 2018