Our hearts go out to you as we all face this unprecedented time of uncertainty. We’re doing our best to be here for you, our community and for each other.
Beauty and skin care products can help us begin and end each day with intention and care, so we feel stronger. Now is the time to dig into those everyday practices that nourish our bodies and uplift our spirits. As you need them, our products are here for you and shipping is free.
Our co-founder Roxanne Quimby used to say that no one can do everything, but everyone can do something. We believe her words ring true now as we all try to come together to keep our communities safe and healthy.
Supporting Our Community
We’re supporting frontline and vulnerable populations with more than $1.5 million in grants and product donations.
- We’ve committed 450,000 in-kind items, from soaps and lotions for area hospitals and food banks, to bottles for local distilleries making hand sanitizers.
- We’ve sent nearly 10,000 units of the most-requested personal care products (hand cream, lip balm, etc.) to hospitals through Donate Beauty.
- We’ve donated over $100,000 to support rapid response needs in our local community.
- Burt’s Bees Foundation increased its support of pressing needs locally, like food insecurity, while sustaining its traditional environmental recipients.
- Our parent company has announced over $5 million in grants aimed at supporting those at the front lines of public health amidst COVID-19.
Supporting Our Employees
- As we operate to get essential products to our communities, we recognize that our front-line teams making and shipping our products are the lifeblood of our company. And we have their backs.
- We’ve enhanced infection prevention measures including temperature screenings conducted by trained third-parties, staggered meals and breaks, and physical distancing practices.
- We’ve further enhanced our disinfecting and hygiene protocols in all facilities.
- Our dedicated production team is receiving enhanced pay, greater flexibility around sick-pay and work hours, and we’ve established an Employee Emergency Relief Fund to provide coronavirus-related support.
- For employees affected by school closures, we’ve adjusted our leave policy to account for these and other family needs.
- Our main offices have been closed since early March, with work-from-home support and flexibility extended to all office teams.
We’ll provide updates as we continue to help our community throughout this challenging time.