Give your skin the gift of long lasting hydration with Burt's Bees® Hydrating Sheet Masks. These masks are infused with clary sage to instantly moisturize, balance PH and improve the texture of your skin. Extracts from plants and flowers help to promote healthy skin and effectively keeps the skin hydrated, revitalized, and radiant. They are specially formulated to leave your skin feeling soft and supple. Hydrating masks are easy to use, simply lift the mask from the pouch, apply mask to clean skin, wait 5 minutes and gently remove. Burt's Bees® Hydrating Sheet Masks are made with 99% natural ingredients, dermatologist tested and contain no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees®.
• One single use Burt's Bees® Hydrating Sheet Mask to instantly moisturize and improve the texture of your skin, leaving it soft and supple with long lasting results
• Masks are infused with clary sage to instantly moisturize, balance PH and improve the texture of your skin and formulated for normal to dry skin types
• Extracts from plants, including Clary Sage, and flowers are used to help promote healthy skin and effectively keeps the skin hydrated, revitalized, and radiant
• Hydrating masks are easy to use, simply lift the mask from the pouch, apply mask to clean skin aligning edges, wait 5 to 10 minutes and gently remove mask
• Burt’s Bees Hydrating Sheet Masks are made with 99% natural ingredients, are dermatologist tested and they contain no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum
• Do not use on broken or irritated skin. If product causes discomfort, remove mask immediately and rinse face. If irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.
• Currently available at Target
Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, actinidia chinensis fruit water, propanediol, salix nigra bark extract, salvia sclarea extract, caesalpinia spinosa gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, sodium PCA, parfum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol
Rated 1 out of
DisappointingPurchased one of these at whole foods, I love face masks so I figured I'd give it a try! For starters, it does not stay put one bit. It was such a hassle to keep pressing the mask down on my face. You literally have to lay flat if you want it to stay the whole time. Secondly, when I took it off, it just felt like water was drying on my face, there was no hydrating as far as I could tell. I typically have normal skin, but thanks to winter it is dry this time of year. My skin was back to the same dryness it was before I applied within a matter of 5 minutes!
Date published: 2018-03-14
Rated 5 out of
Soothing to skin, definitely a shorter maskI know some masking fans like to use theirs up to 25 minutes or more, but if you want to do that, you might want to say, put something on underneath this mask. Like the Purifying one, there isn't a ton of essence leftover. It is a thicker mask so if you want to soak it in something else, say aloe gel or essence from another company, nothing's stopping you. But this mask, by itself, definitely is good for the 5 minutes on the back of the package, and that's it. It's good if you want to do a short mask before an event or help your moisturizer absorb before bed.
Date published: 2018-02-13
Rated 2 out of
Wouldn't stay onI have used several sheet masks and I have never had any problems with the mask falling off, but this one just wouldn't stick to my skin. It wasn't as moist as others I have used and the material just kept falling off my face. I feel like this mask is poorly designed, which is why I didn't give it a higher rating. Other than that, I do feel like it was beneficial to my facial skin. It seemed to make my skin smoother and more moisturized.
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 4 out of
Nice little way to pamper myselfI really enjoyed using this Burt's Bees Hydrating Face Sheet Mask. The mask was thoroughly saturated with serum and it stuck to my skin nicely. This mask left my face feeling soft and hydrated. My skin looked healthy and clean after using it. I am pleased to say that it didn't cause my sensitive skin to break out or become irritated. I would definitely be open to buying this again in the future.
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 5 out of
AwesomeI tried this face mask yesterday and my skin is still super soft.